Sunday, May 22, 2011

May I Present Bob and Red

I recently mentioned that "The Hole" in the backyard was now "The Pond".  Clark stocked it with goldfish and now two red eared turtles reside there as well.  Abe and Clark went and got them from the Reptile Rescue guy.  They're names are Big Red and Bobble Head.  We call them Bob and Red.
We need another reptile like we need a hole in the head, but I can't think of a good reason to say no.
It's good to have a passion in life, right?
And speaking of passion, Cannon will be turning three very soon.  He is having a birthday party at a local farm with the families of the kids in nursery.  He is so excited that he sleeps with his "Old MacDonald Had A Farm invitation".
I know a three year-old doesn't need a birthday party, but why should that matter?  We enjoy a good party, and I think it will be fun!  That's all I have to say about that.
This picture was taken of the men at our family book club.  It reminds me of this You Tube video.  Only our dads are better looking!
 

No comments: