Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bryce Canyon

Abe here.
On our drive home from Phoenix, we had to stop at one more National Park....Bryce Canyon!!
Another ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Natural Wonder.......so close to us and we've never been before.
As a 9 or 10 year old kid (Faith's age), I came once with my family.
VERY, VERY COOL!!  These pictures do not do it justice.
Our visit only lasted about an hour, as we were very anxious to get home, but I'm very glad we made the stop, and I think everyone else was as well.
My grandpa Joseph Arben Jolley grew up near Bryce Canyon in Tropic, UT.  His mother, Mary Leona Johnson Jolley was the local "Postmistress" delivering people's mail on donkey-back.
And we end our Phoenix & 4 National Park Trip with one more Bethany "Crane" pose near the edge of another scary cliff.  What a wonderful trip this really was!!

No comments: