Monday, February 3, 2020

A Really Good Weekend

Bethany left for school on January 6th and although we talk often on the phone, I hadn't seen my girl for almost a month.  UNACCEPTABLE!  Am I a wimp when it comes to separation from my people?  Why, yes, I am.  Thank you for asking.  Do I need professional help?  Perhaps.  But whatever.  Bethany came home this past weekend and I was so happy to see her!!!!  Like, ridiculously,  hysterically happy.  I wasn't ready for her to leave again on Sunday, but she did and it's okay.  It filled me up to have my Foxy Ladies together again for a few hours.  
And she may be coming home next weekend as well:)  So I suppose I'll be alright.
We made the most of our time together.  We went to lunch and then dress shopping--- well, dress rental shopping--- for the upcoming Miss Riverton and Miss Utah.  We had fantastic luck and found just what we were looking for.  Unfortunately, our findings must be keep on the down-low for a while:)  We musn't spoil any surprises.
We tried out a new noodle restaurant to which there were mixed reviews.  Frankly, we could have eaten at McDonalds and I wouldn't have cared.  I was just so happy with my company.
As it turns out, Bethany didn't come home just to see us.  She wanted to be a part of Riverton City's Hope Walk.  Its a suicide awareness/prevention event that the high school and city put on.  They had a great turn out and Bethany said it was a great experience.
Abe went along with her.
She was interviewed for a local journal/paper.
I think this weekend was good for all of our hearts.

No comments: