Thursday, November 4, 2021

Halloween 2021 Part 3

Abe and I went to a murder mystery party last week and you know we enjoyed getting costumed for that!  We were playing actors in a haunted house tour.  He was a clueless 80's guy and I was a child murderer.  I didn't murder children, rather I was a child who murdered.

Perhaps something is very wrong with me, because I enjoyed the role way too much.
Murder mystery dinner parties are much looked forward to with this group because everyone goes all out with costumes and characters.  

In other fun Halloween happenings, our local DI had a marvelous collection of extremely reasonably priced Halloween costumes.  So we have spoiled Greta with lots of awesome dress-up clothes.  
She even has a rack for all her costumes.  She may never wear normal clothes again!
George made Greta a dressing room and a spinner to help her decide what costume to wear.
George is so creative and so good to Greta.
DI didn't just have costumes for Greta.  Did I buy this Ninja Turtle costume for myself?  Uh... yes.  How could I not?  I don't know that I will ever wear it in public, but I knew I had to have it.

No comments: