
Sunday, July 5th was Clark's birthday. So even though we were all EXHAUSTED from the many 4th of July celebrations, we threw out the invitation to the family to come and celebrate Clark's birthday.
Side note: Abe got this American flag and holder for Father's Day, he wanted to take pictures in our churchy patriotic clothes after church.
It was planned at the last minute, but amazingly, everyone came! Getting to have all of my people together is the best thing in the world.
I will miss his sense of humor when he leaves on his mission. I hope his companions are amused by him:)
One of my favorite family traditions is everyone sharing about they love about the birthday guy or gal. Everyone shared such wonderful things about Clark. He holds a unique place in the family and we LOVE who he is and what he brings to the family.
We love Clark and Brianna together and I really like this picture of them




No comments:
Post a Comment