Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Beg of You

Abe will be taking the kids up to Spokane this summer for a family reunion. Abe will take great care of them and they will all have a glorious time. I have one concern. It might be silly. It might be shallow. But I'm concerned about Elinor's hair. She has kind of complicated hair for a 7-year-old. She has a really cute hair cut, but it's not just a "pony tail and go" hairstyle.

Who is going to do Elinor's hair? This is out of Abe's league. I'm calling out to any and all sister-in-laws or nieces and begging you to make sure Elinor's hair is looking cute.
Or at least be understanding if she looks like no one loves her.

Oh, YUMMY!
This little dirndl (German dress) was mine when I was a little girl living in Germany. Faith wanted to wear it on Sunday. We wanted to call her Gretel, but she didn't really like that.


















If Faith is getting her picture taken, Cannon rushes to join in the action.

Speaking of Cannon, he got a terrible stomach bug moments before going to the doctor for a well-check appointment. Sadness.

3 comments:

Amy F. said...

I think that my kids look like no one does their hair half the time, because I make them do it themselves, so if Elinor hangs out with my kids, she'll look normal! If I see anything too crazy, I might chase her down with a brush for you. :)

Amy F. said...

Oh, Faith is a darling little Gretel.

Emmalyn said...

I'll help as much as possible. :D

I absolutely LOVE that dress!! She looks like a little german girl. :D

You lived in Germany!! Tell me about your experiences!! I'm learning German and it's my absolute favorite!! :D:D