Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is so ARCHAIC

I have been spoiled by our laptop computer. I sit in my comfy red chair up in my room and write my blog and check emails and such. For the second time our laptop's back light (?) is broken and it's been sent to Chumbawumba to get repaired. This is not such good news, but the SERIOUSLY good news is that we are within 15 days of our three year warranty expiring. So, we don't have to pay anything to have our computer sent off to Chumbawumba to get fixed!
In the meantime, I am reduced to using our archaic, dinosaur desk top computer. I don't know if I'll have to patience to load any pictures up on this computer because it takes a long time. However, I'll just say that I have some AWESOME pictures from Clark black belt test on Saturday to load up. I won't go into a ton a detail yet, but he did SO WELL and we were so happy for him.

I've been a little under the weather the last few days with some sort of summer cold. A summer cold seems so unjust. I was already slowing down due the pregnancy, but I'm moving at a snail's pace and accomplishing about as much. Poor Abe has been getting ready to go on the 11 year old scout camp with Clark and making preparations for the pioneer trek and I am not much help right now. Abe is a planner and an organizer and I am so grateful!

We have a couple of trips over the next couple of weeks, but for now we are done with TaeKwondo, done with dance, done with softball, done with Cubscouts, done with almost every single outside of the home activity (except for music lessons). It is GLORIOUS!!!!! I may never go back! Hopefully come the end of the summer we'll feel like venturing forth again. But I feel like this is the speed I can keep up with right now.

1 comment:

jkmilligan said...

I always get a cold toward the end of my pregnancies, it's not fun! Enjoy your time-off from activites, I'm loving having baseball and soccer done, dance ends Saturday for us.