Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not Enough Energy to Go Around

We've been keeping busy. Too busy.
I think our whole family will be happier when things settle down a bit. Or maybe it's just me. I just don't have enough energy to go around for all the fun activities. Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to.
There was a free fishing day here in Utah, meaning you could fish for one morning with no fishing license. Abe and Clark headed out to the local fishing pond. It's not a very picturesque location, but there were fish to be caught.
My dad is so good about taking Clark on grand fishing trips at least a couple times a year. I think Abe feels a little bad that he doesn't get into the "sport" of fishing as much as Clark would like. So it was good for the two of them to have success together.



Clark caught one more, but it was "the big one that got away".
















Here are my twins (separated by 5 years). Bethany and Faith had their ballet dance recital.














Faith was the first in her class to walk out on stage. She knew just where her "spot" was and she ran her short little legs out on to stage as fast as she could leaving the rest of her class in the dust. SO CUTE! Abe could hardly contain his fatherly pride.










Bethany has enjoyed focusing on ballet this year.
You can tell she is a modest girl--check out her farmer's tan!




















Abe and I enjoyed a date with Elinor for the recital. Clark didn't have any interest in attending and we didn't have any interest in Cannon attending. So the boys stayed home together. It was a great arrangement for everyone.










Here are Abe and Faith square dancing in preparation and anticipation for their pioneer trek next week.




















The kids had a grand time and it was quite the cardio workout. Cannon was my partner and he LOVED it. He kept squealing with delight with occasional shouts of "Yehaww". He is Abe's son after all.











The girls were so happy to give their pioneer clothes a trial run.

There are a few more pictures to share of a local overnight campout, but I'll be honest. I am very tired and it is making me even more tired thinking about all the things that are adding to my tiredness. So I'm going to stop for now. I'm going to go to bed.

No comments: