Sunday, February 25, 2018

Happy 15th Birthday, Elinor!

Elinor celebrated her 15th birthday this weekend!  She is a gem-- uniquely herself and a good friend to many.  She is smart, hard-working, funny, kind, and we feel so blessed to have her in our family.
Elinor with her "Frosh-Squad"-- what I called the freshmen girls on the high school swim team.  Such great girls!  The season has been over for about a month, so they were pretty happy to be together again.
Elinor and her beloved, most-favorite-of-all-time cousin, Gentri!
Elinor and cousin Everett-- almost 15 years later!  They were too funny.
Neighborhood friends, Savannah and Paige.
The Schramm sisters (and expert photo-bomber, Creeper Everett).
My favorite hairstyle of the evening-- Caleb!  
Swedish Twister.  It sounds kind of naughty (it's not) but it was pretty funny. 
And it produced this seriously awesome, completely non-posed picture.  Younger siblings were the photographers.
This moment of mirth was brought to you by a gift from a friend who knows Elinor very well-- pictures of Tom Holland.
I think for my next birthday I need to invite all of my friends over to play the kind of games they play at the teenager parties.  They have so much fun and I always want to play with them, but I know that would be lame, so I try to resist.  Sometimes I can't help myself and I have to join in.  Clearly, I just need to have my own party!

No comments: