Sunday, October 18, 2020

Who Done It?

Abe and I got all gussied up last week and went to a murder mystery party.  Now, I don't want to brag or anything (read: I'm totally going to brag), but this dress I am wearing is the very dress I wore to the homecoming dance my SENIOR year of freaking high school!!!!! And it fit!!!  So that's basically a miracle!  Nine babies, people!  Nine babies and I am wearing the dress I wore in high school.  I mean, I was never super thin in high school, but still. 

For anyone who may be interested, which I realize is pretty much no one but me, I have lost roughly forty pounds since the beginning of June.  Basically, I have cut out flour and sugar from my diet and I just eat at meal times (no snacking).  It was horrible for the first three weeks and now it's pretty great.  I'm used to it and it's a much easier weight loss than when I lost a similar amount about 8 or 9 years ago.  I read a book my dear friend Camille recommended called Bright Lines Eating.  I don't follow the entire "program" very strictly, except for the no flour, no sugar, eating at mealtimes.  Okay, enough of that.  I sort of get annoyed when people talk about their weird food things.  
Our group was great fun.  Everyone in great character and enjoying being together.  
What a treat to be with such friends.
What a treat to have such a partner.

No comments: