Monday, March 29, 2021

Faith's 15th Birthday

 

I don't know why they let me take these pictures of them?  I mean they know what I'm going to do with them!  Ha ha ha!  This picture cracks me up.  
It has been birthday season at our house-- next up was Faith turning 15.  This is shocking to me.  How is Faith 15?  And check this out--
She got her learner's permit the day after her birthday.  I give her a hard time, but both Abe and I admit she is pretty good behind wheel.  She's rather pleased with herself.

Sometimes weird traditions get started for no particular reason.  The Mom and Faith chicken tender birthday meal at IKEA is one such tradition.  Last year it was closed because of COVID-- so we were  overjoyed to get to go this year.  
Her first trip through the drive-in.
Congratulations to Faith-- Female Rookie of the Year!!! She was so happy and it was well deserved.
She was happy her friend Braxton won for the boys-- they've been on several swim teams together over the past couple of years, so that was fun for them to both get the awards.
She was the only freshman to letter-- by medaling at regions and swimming at state.  She was one of two girls to swim in an individual event at state.  So all in all, it was a pretty rocking swim season for her.
The simple joys of family and a birthday cake.
Sisters gymnastics time:)
Greta is so lucky to have Faith work with her on her tumbling.  Faith is working magic with her.
6 am practice on a snowy Saturday morning.
Bethany's birthday gift to Faith-- because Faith's favorite song is "9 to 5" by Dolly Parton.  She's also a big fan of Frank Sinatra.  She's an old soul like that.
Holding her newest Fox cousin-- Wesley.
Elinor and Faith created this gem for me.  I love it so much.  THIS is Faith age 15.  How lucky are we to have her in our family!

No comments: