Sunday, April 11, 2021

Stepping Back in Time

 

Abe took the kiddos on an outing Friday evening while Elinor and I stayed home to work on some projects she has coming up.  It was a win-win for everyone.

They went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point.

We have had a really nice couple of weeks off from our our various activities.  I think everyone is feeling refreshed and ready to take on regular life again.  Over the next month we have A LOT happening with the Miss Riverton Competition-- Bethany giving away the crown ad Elinor competing, Bethany going to the temple and a mission farewell, and Elinor and I taking a quick senior trip to California.  It's going to be life in fast-motion for the rest of the school year.  It will all work out, and I am glad we've had a little breather.
Greta had her very first violin lesson this week!!  She was so excited and I'm excited for her.  I am well aware of what such an undertaking involves on my part at this age.  It is a big commitment, and I also know the pay off of the investment.  So here we go again!
It is a little surreal to be doing this with Greta, who looks and acts so much like Bethany.  It's like stepping back in time about 15 years.

No comments: