A late spring hike for Clark and Cannon. Few things bring me as much joy as seeing my adult children choosing to be together and enjoying each other.
Peter and his D&D gang
Weird that this is the family that still lives at home-- and Cannon won't be there for much longer. We all enjoyed going to see The Sheep Detectives. I highly recommend it for all ages.
Greta and her gal pals are getting good use of the pool this summer.
That little Charlie!Guess what it happening in this picture? We're watching Miss Utah. It's tradition we thoroughly enjoy, even though his event brings out the worst in the Foxy Ladies. Yet I offer no apologies, excuses or explanations.
The summer that Betsy learned to play the Ukulele. More in that in a later post.The one picture I have of the boys on their Young Men's Camp this summer.
A delightful night with dear friends-- dinner and the theater. It's my favorite!
The sons and son-in-laws (not all pictured here) went on a 2 night backpacking trip. What I love most about this is that it was the son-in-laws that organized it! I do so love the men of this family
Sadly, Landen was quite ill and wasn't able to go, and Peter was a little young to hang with this crowd.










No comments:
Post a Comment