Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Peeps are Back and Clark's Reunion

Everyone is home again. Hooray! Cannon and I sat on the grass under the shade of the tree and anxiously awaited the family's arrival. When he realized who was in that car that pulled into the driveway he was ecstatic!










He mauled the girls. He was getting pretty grumpy those last couple of days without the kids.














They all agreed my tummy had indeed gotten bigger while they were gone.







Abe was the photographer for all these pictures, but he was okay with my putting them up here and commenting. I don't know how good the commentary will be from someone who wasn't there, but here goes.

Family reunion time often falls right around the 4th of July, which is right around Clark's birthday. So he gets to celebrate his birthday with lots of family.













Much to Clark's delight, there were snakes to be found. What are we to do? Does anyone want to help produce a YouTube show for Clark so he can break into the business with his own wildlife show?











Clark had a great time with his older cousin. It was very gracious of Abe's oldest sister's family to host my people. They have nine children, so it was a very full house with the addition of our family. Thank you!











Abe and his next younger brother, Jesse each took their three oldest children to Silverwood (a northwest amusement park) for a day. It worked out well because everyone had a riding partner. Clark and Alexis are about three months apart and have always been good friends.










A favorite part of the reunion for Clark was leading an adventure with cousins.

3 comments:

Mothership said...

Oh, the pictures of the kids with their baby . . . how sweet. I know my baby misses her brother and sisters if they just go to the park without her, much less a whole week away!

And, did you mean Clark's birthday? I didn't even see a picture with Clark and Cannon. Or, maybe I missed something. (:

JanEllenSanders said...

I love how Bethany is loving your tummy! Almost makes me want to have another! I am sure Cannon was beside himself when the all arrived home! I know Andrew is so distraught when he realizes he gets left behind...Can't wait to see pics of the baby when he arrives!

Mothership said...

Ohhhh, now that I see the other posts, I understand your title. Sorry. (: