Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reunion for Bethany

For Bethany, it doesn't get much better than cousin play-time.















Bethany can play forever. I asked Abe if he saw or talked with Bethany at all on the trip. Not that Abe was negligent-- quite the opposite-- I think he did a great job of taking care of the kids. It's just that Bethany had such fun with her cousins.










One of the great activities was renting out the Roller Valley Skating Rink. This looks like so much fun to me. I hope it's repeated next year.














Lots of girl cousins perform "Pearly Shells" for the luau night. Bethany is in the middle in orange.














Fun to drive Grandpa's golf cart.

1 comment:

Katie Fox said...

Roller skating is ABSOLUTELY going to be on the agenda for next year, I had WAY to much fun not to :D