Sunday, April 10, 2022

Cannon Cousins Sleepover

Friday night we hosted what was the first Cannon Cousins sleepover.  In addition to our children, we had ten more cousins sleeping at our house.  I had the idea that this would be a fun thing to do but decided that if I was mistaken, and in fact, it was NOT fun, there would never have to be another Cannon Cousin Sleepover.  It was a bit of trial run.

Thankfully, just as I hoped and expected, the kids were all wonderful.  They get along so well and are a joy to have around.
A little
A little dress-up is always fun.


We celebrated Rosalie's 9th birthday!
The cousins had a popcorn movie party watching Sing 2.
And then, miracle of miracles, THEY ALL SLEPT!  And they slept well.  And Abe and I slept!

We had a yummy pancake and bacon breakfast and everyone seemed in very good spirits.
The verdict is, I would happily host a 2nd Cannon Cousins sleepover!
Uncle Abe led the cousins in a game of Skull King. 

No comments: