Friday, May 20, 2022

The Announcement

Perhaps I piqued your interest with my teaser at the end of my last post?  Perhaps you've already heard the news?  It is now time to share our exciting events as of late.  Elinor and Brandon Choi got married on April 16th.  It was a very simple affair that came with very little fanfare and VERY little time for preparation.  They live in a basement apartment in Vineyard and we are happy that they are happy together.  You probably have a lot of questions, but seeing as how this is their story (not mine), I'll let them share details in whatever way they want to.  We've been keeping this news on the down-low because Elinor still needed to give away the Miss Riverton crown-- emphasis on "Miss".

Thankfully we only had to wait about three weeks.  May 7th was the competition and Elinor co-hosted and performed her talent that helped her win one year ago.  
We were so, so, so happy to see Lily Snow-- who was Bethany's first attendant and is a very dear friend to Bethany -- win Miss Riverton 2022!
Sorry about the blurriness of this picture (I'll try to get the digital version of it).  I must be honest, in that, this is a chapter of life I am more than okay to see close.  Between Bethany and Elinor and COVID, we've done three years straight of Miss Riverton.  There have been some really fun moments and I am grateful for the relationships we've formed with city leaders and the pageant director.  We do love Riverton and are grateful for the experiences the girls have had serving the city.  That being said, I'd prefer Faith not run for Miss Riverton in a couple of years:)


Here's a picture of the program.

No comments: