Friday, December 30, 2022

Murder at Plumfield

 

Note: I started this post on November 13th and got as far as one picture.  Then I got busy with the holidays and now it is December 30th.  But I suppose I'll just pick up where I left off:)

Abe and I had a lot of fun recently at a Murder Mystery party our friend Andrea hosted at her Plumfield House in Salt Lake City.  It was a fifties theme, so we recreated our Halloween costumes of 2018.  

To our delighted surprise, Clark was there as well, playing the part of one of the murder suspects-- a yodling Swiss chef.  Honest to goodness, he was hysterical!  I had no idea he could yodel so well or put on such a terrible, yet entertaining Swiss accent!
We enjoyed a tasty dinner because we began to try to crack the case.
After dinner, we went around from room to room listening to and questioning the eight suspects.
The whole evening was SO MUCH FUN and I seriously hope this becomes an annual event!





No comments: