Sunday, November 13, 2022

Looking Good

 

About a week and a half ago, I looked like this.  

And I felt worse.  I got sick.  Blah. As my good friend said-- Moms don't have time to get sick! 

So as I sit down this afternoon to write this, I see that there are plenty of pictures to record the happenings as of late, but it's all feeling like a very big, fast blur.  Consequently, this post may be particularly disjointed.  Frankly, my brain is feeling quite disjointed at the moment.  Thankfully, however, I am feeling much better from my nasty cold/flu.  

Cannon likes going to the orthodontist so he can play the vintage Pac-Man video game.  He wishes our orthodontist wasn't so punctual:)
It's dark outside in this picture-- but she wasn't eating a bowl of ramen for dinner.  It was breakfast after an early morning swim practice.  She was gone and home again from practice before the sun rose.
High school swim season is well underway.  It's good.  It's busy.  Faith likes it-- well, I think she likes it.  Truthfully, I'm not seeing a whole lot of her these days, so I cannot confirm that she likes it.
George broke his own record for the largest snowflake ever created in our house.  It is impressive.
Peter celebrates his victory with the Tinkercrate Labyrinth he made.
Grover is doing well.  He's always ready for a snuggle with anyone in the family.  
My cute niece Emi having a snuggle with Grover.  
Grover is good for our family.
Last week I paid Clark a little visit at his work.  For the last year or so, he has worked part-time in the accounting office at UVU.  This past Monday was his first day in his new full-time position as Travel Coordinator for the University.  
He's been hoping to go full-time for a few months, so he's pretty happy about this.  He even got to move into his own swanky office:)
Abe and George putting up Christmas lights before it gets too cold and snowy.
Not too long ago, it was Peter's baptism day.  Now it is Eric's turn.  
The little sisters:)
We're embracing Christmas early this year-- snowflakes and Christmas chains.  The kitchen table is, more often than not, covered with Greta's crafting and artistic endeavors.  It's messy, but it's also cute and temporary.  
Cannon in his dapper new dance warm-up suit.  His newfound height keeps catching me off guard.
We enjoyed Lucky Stiff at Hale Center Theater with our friends, the Allreds Friday night.  None of us had ever seen the show before and it was a lot of fun.  

No comments: