Sunday, November 6, 2022

The Peanuts Gang--Fox Family Halloween 2022

Introducing the Fox Family Halloween costume theme for 2022-- the Peanuts gang.  
Abe as Charlie Brown.  
Me as Lucy Van Pelt
Faith as Peppermint Patty.
Cannon as Schroeder.  
George as Pigpen.
Peter as Linus- this one took some convincing.
Greta as Sally.
And lastly, Grover as Snoopy-- a.k.a. The Flying Ace
Linus and Sally are in the pumpkin patch awaiting the Great Pumpkin.  Spoiler Alert--- he's a no-show.
I assure you, it was NO CHALLENGE AT ALL for me to channel my inner Lucy Van Pelt.  Am I ashamed to admit how closely I identify with that character?  Would Lucy be ashamed to admit it?  I rest my case.
Classic!
I must give a shout-out to George, who created Schroeder's piano.  I handed him a $3.00 colorful, toy, electric keyboard from Savers and said, "Hey, George-- turn this into Schroeder's piano!"  This is what he came up with.  GENIUS!  It is so helpful to have such an artist in the family.

No comments: