Monday, September 25, 2023

#8-- The Cornucopia's Return

 

In happy news, the cornucopias returned for a second year at the Riverton Cornhole Tournament!  

In not so happy news, we did not represent ourselves well.  Sadness.  That was on me.  I stunk it up.


Fortunately, our season wasn't over with just one tournament.  
Our next (and final) tournament of the season was my birthday cornhole tournament.  I know, I'm shameless.

I just think it's fun!





The finals came down to the Cornucopias versus the Cornholios (Faith's best friend's parents).  
The defending champs successfully defended the title!!!!!
But I do understand that continually winning at my own birthday parties is in somewhat poor taste.  I fear my friends will stop coming to my party.  I'll have to consider if there will be a third year of the tournament.  
Then again... it is great fun to win:)

No comments: