Sunday, July 19, 2026

End of May, Beginning of June

Abe and I enjoyed accompanying Cannon to his final choir banquet.  Kudos to Mr. Clegg for moving things along in a timely manner:) 
Cannon and his friend Andrew were both given Special Recognition Awards/Outstanding Bass.
Spock 
Glamour Shots by Deb
Seminary Graduation for Cannon
We love Bishop Rupp
Cannon and Nathan Matz (Ben's youngest brother) are good friends

We hosted a little graduation party for the three seniors in my family-- Kaylee, Takara, and Cannon.  We had decorated the big white tent in the backyard for the occasion.  Sadly, the weather was not cooperative and we were rather crammed indoors.  Oh, well.  It was still great to be together and celebrate these three.

Kaylee is a very talented actress and will be studying musical theater at UVU in the fall.  Cannon is also a rather talented chap, so naturally, I have been longing to hear them perform together.  My dreams came true, and I loved every second of it!


Are you kidding me??? 
George went to FSY the first week of summer and had a great week. His summer has been very front loaded with FSY at BYU, Driver's Ed at Corner Canyon, Ballet Summer Intensive, and Young Men's Camp.  And all this was done before the 4th of July festivities began.  In addition to all that, his band (Redwood Revival) has been preparing and performing at multiple gigs.  At this point, I think he just wants to hole up in his room and tinker.  Actually, his big summer project is building a mini-bike from scratch.  
In preparation for going to the Temple and heading to Paris for his mission, Cannon was ordained to the Offoce of Elder in June.  I love these milestone events on the Covenant Path. 
It makes my heart so happy that so much of the family to support him.  

No comments: