Saturday, July 25, 2026

The Temple and a Puppy

A few months back the youth of our stake did a "Temple Walk"-- they walked from the Draper Temple to the Jordan River Temple-- about 10 miles.  My friend, Stephanie (in pink) was bummed she wasn't a part of the youth activity, so she invited some ladies from the neighborhood to do our own "Temple Walk"

It was so enjoyable!  I love walking and I love talking with friends-- 4 hours of it?  Yes, please!
We stopped by the Maverick close by the temple for refreshment.  It was likely the best Diet Coke I've ever had.
In other freaking adorable news-- I have a Grandpuppy!!!
 This is Faith and Landen's new black lab puppy-- Hank.  They ADORE him and we love it when he comes over.  
He looks so innocent... and granted, he is a puppy--- but YIKES!  He's got a lot of energy!  He keeps them on their toes.  I don't know about Landen, but I think Faith's experience with Grover in our family, was not a very good gauge of what life with a puppy was like.  
Grover was an exceptionally docile puppy, and even now he such a gentle dog.  He never chewed on anything.  He never over-ate and he was very particular about what he ate.  He never had accidents in the house and he never barked.  Hank is.... a little different.  
But Faith and Landen are devoted to him and they are doing a very good job of training him.



No comments: