Friday, July 8, 2011

More Reunion 2011

Clark got to go to the temple to perform baptisms for the first time yesterday.  It was very special to be with five of his cousins and several uncles and his grandpa. 
Abe's sister, Samatha watched our younger people so I could go as well.  I loved being there with him and the rest of the family.
We've had some good eatin' round here!  Sister-in-law Mary has done a wonderful job of organizing the meals and who is helping out where, but it seems we sisters can't help ourselves and everyone wants to help all the time.   
The golf cart is still a favorite.  I think it's safer than the four-wheelers, which I like, but I'm afraid the golf cart may never recover from this reunion.  It's getting some heavy duty usage.
Mary put together a Fox Family Jeopardy game and asked Abe to be "Abe Trebek".  I love him to death, but that mustache is really creepy-- even if it is only drawn on with eye-liner.  Nonetheless, the game was really fun.  Loud (as most Fox family events are), but funny. 

No comments: