Sunday, February 5, 2023

Christmas Piano Recital 2022

Our Christmas piano recital was a smashing success!  We had to do two recital times this year because I have so many students-- which I love-- but we don't all comfortably fit into the time or space of one recital.  I had my kids and a couple other more advanced students (Schramm kids) perform in both recitals.

The earlier recital was smaller
The latter was markedly bigger, but it all worked.  I really feel so fortunate to get to teach so many young (and a couple not quite as young) people for a job!  It has blessed my life immensely and brought me a lot of joy and satisfaction.
Greta and Ethan and Andrew.
Eric and Peter
Dallas, George, and Oliver.

The Cannon cousin piano students.
My favorite little Chase boys!
Greta and Jules
Cutie little Fox cousins-- Hallie and Grace
Rylee recently went on a trip to Hawaii and brought me home a big bag of macadamia nuts.  She's currently on my list of favorite humans:)
Baylee is one of my hardest-working students and she absolutely nailed it and I was so proud of her!

Faith played "What Child Is This".
Cannon played "Sleigh Ride"
George played "Jingle Bells"
Peter played "The First Noel"
Cute little Greta playing "What Child Is This?".
The traditional Arctic Circle visit post-recital.

No comments: