Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Cannon Family Christmas Eve Breakfast 2019

We always like to get a family picture taken right as we arrive at the Cannon family Christmas Eve breakfast.  We thought this one turned out pretty great... until we realized Faith was missing!  Where had she got off to so quickly?  She was pretty excited to reunite with a second cousin she likes to hang out with, so maybe that's where.  Oh well.  We have plenty of other complete family pictures:)
I'm not really saying anything about this event that I don't say every year.  It's awesome and amazing.  You feel so loved and welcome and my extended Cannon family are the nicest people on the planet.  It's how we hope Abe and my posterity will feel about being together.  There's no guilt.  No pressure.  You go because you want to feel how you feel around them.
Even the little ones feel it and love it.
Kristi, Bev, and my dad-- and Bethany photo bombing in the back.  Nice one, Beth!
 A nice picture of my and my dad.
There is proof that Faith was there:)
Even family members who aren't "technically" part of the family anymore, still come!
Cutie little cousins.

Karaoke in the home theater is always a highlight for Cannon.  It's really too bad Cannon has such a hard time with self-expression.
Uncle Chip catching up with the three oldest Cannon cousins.
I sure love these guys-- my best cousin, Ben, and Clark.  Abe requested Clark show off the belt buckle in the pic.
And here is a close up. A gift from a proud papa.
So much happiness and visiting all around.  I always think how happy this gathering must make Joyce and Glen Cannon.

No comments: