Saturday, January 25, 2020

Cannon Gets Ordained a Deacon

On Sunday, January 12, 2020, Cannon was ordained a deacon in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  This was a very happy day.  Abe ordained him and Grandpa Cannon and Clark were able to be in the circle. 
His neighborhood buddies were also ordained on the same day (one was the week earlier) but he still came to be with his friends when they were ordained.  These boys have all been in the same ward since they were born.  I remember being pregnant at the same time as all their moms.  They've always been an exciting class in Primary and now they are on to Young Mens.
I like to think of all the adventures they have in store together.  Hopefully, we'll see them all head off on missions together in a few years.  And then I'll look back at this picture and cry.
How can you measure the influence of a good father? 
This past Wednesday evening the youth from our ward did a temple trip to the Draper temple.  How wonderful for Abe to get to go along with Elinor, Faith, and Cannon for Cannon's FIRST time going to a dedicated temple.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
The Fearsome Foursome-- I expect we'll see lots of good in the world from them.
We have a wonderful ward family and I am so thankful for their influence and help in raising our family.  I wouldn't pick any other corner of the world to be planted in.

No comments: