Monday, August 15, 2022

Silverwood With the Foxes 2022

These are the smiling face of two very happy parents whose children are all old enough and tall enough to go on pretty much all the rides by themselves:)

Peter's way of letting us know he is too old for the kiddie rides.
The log flume ride with our two littles.
Joe, Henry, Cannon, William, and Jessica.
Faith, Clark, and John

George, Asher Brigham, and Henry.
I see my future before me.
Peter was so proud to go on Cork Screw with Abe.
Peter loves this Paratrooper ride and so even though I knew it would make me a little motion sick, I went with him because I wanted to experience his joy.  Totally worth it.


I love how Peter was so calm and cool and collected with his little leg crossed over the other.  Peter and Greta repeated this ride several times in a row.  It was a favorite.  I remember loving this ride as a kid (well, a similar ride at other amusement parks).
Clark and Greta were inseparable for much of the day.  He's always so cute with her and she adores him.
Then Peter got REALLY brave and went on the big, bad, scary Stunt Pilot ride  Now that is a proud little kid.
The two bearded Fox brothers.
The line was very long and VERY hot to ride Thunder Canyon, but it was worth it and we laughed and screamed and had a grand time.
A gang of cousins at the Magic Show.
Mary, Melissa, and me. 

No comments: