Wednesday, October 25, 2023

A Roaring Good Time

 

Last Friday evening was SO MUCH FUN!  Andrea hosted a Roaring 20's themed murder mystery party at Plumfield.  Sadly, Abe could not join us because he had a Tale of Two Cities performance the same night.  I'll post about that next.  But for this evening, it was Clark, Bethany, Ben and Me.  

Clark and Bethany were two of eight actor/suspects.  Bethany's character was a showgirl and Clark was a classic mob boss.  They were spectacular!  Clark's Chicago accent was spot on!  I estimate there were roughly 75 guests.  After a delicious dinner, the guests went around to the different rooms of Plumfield to collect information from the suspects.  Our goal was to figure out who done it and turn in our guesses at the end.
Here are all the actors:


You may have seen this guy on stage at Hale Center Theater





Ben's 'stache is for an upcoming Halloween costume with Bethany.  But somehow it worked for this costume as well.  
They're adorable!
I love these two so much-- my two oldest kiddos all grown up:)  It has brought me so much joy to share life with them.
You know who else brings me joy?  Andrea!  If you are familiar with Thoroughly Modern Millie you will understand this reference--- Andrea is the Muzzie to my Millie.  I love her exuberance for living life to the fullest!  "Searching... always searching!"
For the record-- Ben and I did successfully solve the crime!

No comments: