Wednesday, October 25, 2023

A Tale of Two Cities Take Two


 Six years ago Abe, Clark, Bethany, Faith, and George were a part of Bluffdale's production of A Tale of Two Cities.  Abe was Gaspard and George was Little Gaspard.

This was 2017.

Last weekend, Abe reprised his role of Gaspard, with a new Little Gaspard!

Peter!!  George was 7 when he played the part and average height.  Peter is 9 and far above average height.  But they were both fantastic!
Six years ago
This past weekend
George was a good dead boy.
As was Peter.  Since he was so much taller than George was when he played Little Gaspard, he called himself Medium Gaspard:)
Such a beautiful show.
And Abe was sooo good in his role!  He brought the emotion and I was so proud of him.
Gaspard about to kill the Marquis.  He was so committed. 


So handsome:)  I quite like his beard.
Words I never thought I would say.  But there it is.
The DeFarges and the Gaspards
Kelsha was the brilliant (and our favorite) director.  She is so wonderful!
Faith and Clark and I went on opening night.  
Peter's best friend Kate came on Friday night.  No words for how much I love this picture!  They have been such good friends for so long.
Cannon and I had a date for the Saturday matinee.
The rest of us went on Saturday night.  I loved every minute of it!  
To be a part of a show like this is quite a time commitment.  We're all glad it's done.  That being said, what a wonderful bonding thing for Abe and Peter to get to do together.    

No comments: