Saturday, April 7, 2018

The Bunny in Boise

The Easter Bunny paid us a small and unimpressive visit to our hotel room in Boise. 
But if I may say, searching for a few foil wrapped chocolate eggs can go a long way.  Or maybe I should say, Easter festivities are better than done than perfect. 
The three year old was happy anyway. 
We all slept pretty well both nights at the hotel, but the kiddos were especially tired out from swimming on the second night. 
We had a grand time hanging out in the stands on the Saturday.  We have our Fox family, our Cannon family, and our Robotics family!
I should do a montage of all the pictures of our little ones sleeping at robotics competitions over the years.  She won't fall asleep on me, but Abe is so sweet with her that will easily succumb to sleep for him.
Cannon and Bella hung out together all weekend.  I won't say I'd be sad to see more of this combination in a few more years!
I think Peter meant to give a thumbs on, not a thumbs sideways meaning, "not great, but not bad".  I like how he's trying to play it cool with these guys.

No comments: