Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Toddlers or Teens? Or Both?

Ooh, Little Miss Thing!  She is having a language explosion right now!  She is saying all sorts of new words and animal sounds  It's wonderful!  But she is sassy!
By far the sassiest baby girl we've had in our family!
 This is the look she gave her speech therapist when she wasn't feeling terribly cooperative.
 And the look she gave me when I told her she had to get off the table.
Oh, she is going to be a lot of fun!

I'll be the first to say that managing teens and toddlers simultaneously is a wild ride.  When my older kids were little, a lot of people shared the sentiment that it would just get harder when they become teenagers.   
In my experience thus far, I disagree.  I find toddlers are still way harder than teens.  These last two little ones are a handful and without the help of my teens I am certain I would be sinking faster than I already am most days! 
In so many ways, they are being raised by about 7 parent figures. 
And my money says they'll be better off for it.
I hope so, anyway.

No comments: