Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Water Polo Cheer Squad

We're having so much fun watching Elinor play water polo.  She's had two games this week.  This picture was taken yesterday when they won in double overtime.  Water polo has been THE BEST thing for Elinor.  She willingly and independently gets herself up at 4:30 am every single weekday.  She takes care of her stuff and has been so responsible in staying on top of schedules and information.  We are so proud of her.  And let's be real... I'm pretty dang proud of Abe and I for getting up and taking her!
(She is second standing from the left)
I had to be a little braver than I would have liked to be, in that, I took these two little pumpkins to both games.  Greta was excited and interested.  Peter had woken up from a nap in the car and was struggling.  Eventually he warmed up to the game and got into cheering.
Eventually.

No comments: