Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Aliyah's Baptism Day

Last weekend my sweet niece Aliyah was baptized here in Utah.  Her family doesn't currently live here, but will likely be moving here very soon-- which makes me mucho happy!
The Cannon cousins (or most of them anyway) sang a beautiful musical number, "I Will Be What I Believe" and I'll tell you what--- these kids meant singing business!  They did a marvelous job.
Chloe, Caroline, and Greta.
Misty (Aliyah's mom) threw a party for the birthday girl afterwards.
These cousins sure have a fun time together.
Abe pointed out to these four that they represented all four of the Cannon siblings-- Takara (Brig), Cannon (me), Aliyah (Matt), and Kaylee (Peter).  They decided to form a club.
Not to be outdone, George started a club of all the younger Cannon cousins.
A little musical chairs.
It's so good of Uncle Lane and Aunt Diane to come support our family events.  Truly, it feels like a part of my mom is there when they're there.
Such a wonderful day with family.  I am really looking forward to having all my siblings living in Utah together!

No comments: