Sunday, January 13, 2019

Dreams of Olympic Gold

So... I was very brave.  Well, I guess it wasn't actually that brave.  But I felt brave.  Abe and I went shooting at a shooting range with the Schramms.  Camille has said that I make her get out of her comfort zone and do fun things.  This is debatable, but what is not debatable is that Camille and Keith brought me along with them to do a scary thing.
I had never fired a gun before.  Well, I mean, I'd fired Nerf guns... and laser guns, but I don't think those really count. 
Keith was an awesome teacher and I don't want to brag or anything (read:  I totally want to brag), but I was a pretty good shot.
Abe was pretty good too.  I won't say who was better-- mostly because I don't know.  He tended to hit lower and I hit higher. 

I don't know that I will become a shooting enthusiast, but I will have to practice if I'm ever to achieve my goal of winning a medal in an Olympic biathalon:)


No comments: