Thursday, November 21, 2019

Rocking the STEM World

George is up to his old tricks again-- making treasures out of trash!  This time it was a cardboard trampoline.
When your mom just won't give you enough video game time with the Switch, you make your own cardboard Switch.  The cool things is the side controllers slide in and out and there is even a little cardboard memory card that fits in a slot in the bottom. He's a clever little lad.
Paper cup pyramid. 
Water bending with a balloon and static electricity.
Adventures in blowing bubbles.
Testing out the new copy machine.  I appreciated Mr. Rogers' reminder to appreciate Cannon just the way he is:)
A building project for their tech class for school.
And it actually plays in tune!
As a homeschooling mom, I don't consider STEM to be my strong suit.  But I don't know, I'm feeling like Foxes rocked the STEM world this week!   

No comments: