Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Together Again

There is so much for me to share.  I am feeling daunted at the prospect of capturing all the feels of the last several days.  It's been good.  Really good.  Miraculous.  Heaven on Earth.
The short of it is, HE IS HOME!!! Clark got home from the Texas Dallas Mission and it was as wonderful as we had imagined.  
Our Schramm Fam served as photographers of the big day and they delivered big time.  So I have about 3 billion pictures that I love and must share.  
At the airport the signage was plentiful.
We anxiously waited...
And he finally arrived!!!
You better believe I broke through the security and ran to him.  So what if the security guard quickly moved us back?  I'm not usually much of a rule breaker, but this was a no-brainer.  And I am not sorry.
It was a joyous and emotional reunion.  Based on our experience at the airport of being separated from one family member for two years, I cannot even comprehend the joy of the reunions to come in the eternities.
First hug - father to son.  











The welcoming committee:)
Peter and Greta's customized signs.
The Foxy Ladies awaiting Clark's arrival.  They've grown up a lot in his absence.
The little brothers were ready for their fearless leader to return.
With his missionary grandparents.
It takes a village, and this village had several awesome "moms" to this missionary.
In someways it was a lifetime ago that they were three little ones playing together.  Now the three oldest are all grown up and my cup runneth over.
They were MTC companions and then they came home together.  It was so nice to celebrate with the other Texas Dallas parents.
My heart was so happy.

Clark and the first time seeing his cat.
Welcome home, Elder Fox!  You done good!

No comments: