Friday, March 6, 2020

Don't Stop Us Now

Faith was one of several young women-- including Elinor-- who got their Personal Progress Young Womanhood Recognition Award last Wednesday night.  This program is now obsolete as the church has begun the new program for youth, but the deadline was extended for those young woman who were hoping to still finish the old program.  Elinor wasn't able to be at the Young Women's in Excellence meeting because she had a water polo game in park city.
Funny girl.
These three were all among the girls who earned it.  They are so beautiful!
Abe was happy to be there with her
We have an awesome neighbor who plays wiffle ball baseball with the neighborhood kids on beautiful spring day.
A picture of a screen of Bethany's recent Sinfonietta concert.  "I love technology-- but not as much as you, you see..."
Please tell me you caught that Napoleon Dynamite reference.
I sure do miss her.
I apologize if anyone reading this blog gets tired of seeing pictures of the Foxy Ladies, but you know, it is my blog and I guess I can put up whatever pictures I want.  These are my happiest moments and I want to be able to remember them.
Abe really misses getting to watch Clark with his high school robotics team-- Prototype X.  So he was happy to slip away from work and head next door to the Maverick Center to see his nephew Samuel compete with Provotypes (no connection to Prototype X).  Abe was back in his happy place:)
Today when Peter was doing his piano practice, I pointed out the "P" dynamic marking.  It means to play softly.  Peter said, "Whenever I see those I get offended because they mean to play softly and I am more of a LOUD kind of person".
Truer words were never spoken.
And we wouldn't have him any other way.

This next little video just makes me happy.  Kitchen dance parties work wonders to lighten the mood at home and I'm thinking we don't have nearly enough of them.  "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen is pretty much my favorite song these days.

No comments: