Saturday, September 26, 2020

September 26, 2020

This picture of Faith and her piano duet partner, Sariah cracks me up.  I don't know what Faith's facial expression is saying, but I like it:)

I wouldn't think this a very comfortable place to sit.  But since they were both perched on their pile of Legos, I guess it wasn't too bad.
She won't always sneak into our room and climb into bed with us.   I suppose I will miss it.  That being said, she is sort of a terrible little bedfellow.  She wedges herself as tight against me as she can and if I try to move away from her, she is like a heat seeking missile and she immediately find me again.
She's not so good with personal space.  She adores Bethany's friend, Jason.
Sunday dinner with our favorite Schramm Fam.  It was a little pre-Thanksgiving  feast:)
Bethany recently shared with us a song she wrote for her music therapy class.  I totally cried.  Granted, I cry over a lot of things, but still, I loved this!



You'd think they'd outgrow taking selfies on my phone.  Not so.
A poison apple to go with the witch nails.  Isn't it great that we can just agree to disagree about what length of nails look nice?
Peter is now a purple belt:)  Tae Kwon Do is a great fit for our Pete!
In other exciting news-- Cannon and George just got cast in this year's Oquirrh Mountain Ballet's Nutcracker.  George will be Fritz and Cannon will be the Nutcracker Prince!  I love my ballet boys!  

No comments: