Sunday, September 4, 2022

Day 5-- (Monday) Chatam Bay, Union Island

Waking up in Chatam Bay-- the view out of our cabin window.

How Abe liked to start his morning.
We went ashore to do a hike Roly had heard about but hadn't done yet.
Another selfie.
Chatam Bay was gorgeous.
I mean, seriously.
Up near the top of the island, we came upon this super cool little pond with gorgeous lily pads.

At the top of the island was another old cannon from the late 1700s.  

Caribbean curry chicken salad for lunch-- with a coconut tree-- so cute.  This is not a meal that would have raced my motor at home, but it was SO SO GOOD!!!!
Donny, the chef--- where are you now?  I miss you.
Snorkeling was outrageously fun!  For the record, I am a good swimmer, so I didn't really need the pool noodle.  But the truth is, I don't float as well as I used to-- and it make it easier:)









Another sunset.
It was like a postcard. 

No comments: