Monday, September 5, 2022

Day 8 (Thursday)-- Who Even Knows What Day It Is?

Farewell, Mustique, you super gorgeous, but somehow super creepy and disturbing private island.  I doubt I'll be back, but I appreciated the experience:)
Abe took this picture and later asked me if I wanted him to delete it-- as if perhaps it wasn't the most flattering picture of me.  NO WAY!!! Do not delete the picture that shows me in the most relaxed state I've ever been in in my entire adult life-- including the times I've been under anesthesia!  Flattering or not, I love everything about this picture.  I had this one spot, my perch if you will, up on the flybridge that was my favorite sailing spot.  So so comfortable.

Our boat had a problem with it's generator, so we made another stop back where we started on Canouan for a repair.  Abe and I immediately kayaked to shore to swim in the crystal clear water and enjoy the perfect san beach.  Which we learned was a manmade beach-- and it was a very long beach!  So that was pretty impressive.  

We walked along a sandy path out to a cute little lighthouse.
Selfie with a lighthouse.
Look at the color of that water!!!!
Stealing a Kiss behind the lighthouse!

It's just a cutie little lighthouse:)
Just a cutie little me:)
Okay, enough me pictures for a while.
This delicious South African meatloaf.  It might not look that tasty-- but it all was!
See our little lighthouse in the distance?
Now check this out--- this is cool.  Part of the original Pirates of the Caribbean movie was filmed on this uninhabited island, Petit Tabac.
Remember this?
So we went to visit:)



I guess this means we're movie stars now.  This was also the first of the Tobago Cays we explored.  
Here we are hiking around Petit Bateau.  To be honest, I don't remember this picture being taken.  I don't remember being on this island.  I think my intense state of relaxation earlier during the sailing had something to do with my lack of memory here.  I was deliriously relaxed.  But I look very happy, so I think I was:)
Love in the Grenadines--- sounds like a good movie title:)
Look, I'm back on my relaxing perch.  I just tried to soak it all in.
Take me back!
Another amazing sunset to another amazing day.

No comments: