Friday, July 5, 2024

The Golden Age of Temples in Utah

 

We are getting so many new temples here in Utah-- We are absolutely spoiled with beautiful new temples we can get to so easily.  Here we are at the Taylorsville open house. 

"The Golden Age of Temples" is not some kind of official title of the era we're living in, but I just love that we are getting to experience SO many temple open houses.  I mean, eventually, the building of temples near us will slow down-- at least I would assume so.  I never went to a temple open house as a kid, and now our kids have been to so many.  What a blessing for so many to have such easy access to the House of the Lord.
Here are the temple open houses Abe and I and at least some of the kids have been to-- Draper, Brigham City, Payson, Jordan River, Oquirrh Mountain, Orem, Taylorsville, and Layton
The thrill of the shuttle ride from the parking lot to the temple.
The menfolk-- sadly Cannon made me give him a haircut shortly after this outing.  I love his big curly hair and it pains me to cut it.
It's kind of weird how often it's just Greta and me hanging out as the only girls.  Good thing I enjoy her so much.
Next up was the Layton Temple.  We LOVED the exterior of this temple!



Moments that make my heart so happy
A fun angle

No comments: