Sunday, June 23, 2019

Our Other favorite City

We love our home city of Riverton and one of the highlights of summer is Riverton Town Days around the 4th of July.  But because of swim and water polo, we also love Herriman!  So we were excited to go to the Ft. Herriman Days parade on Saturday-- and of course we were sporting our best Herriman gear. 
Last year we hiked.  This year we parade crash.   
This is my favorite parade picture so far.  The temperatures were abnormally cool.  I actually wished I'd had my sweatshirt with me.
Abe wore his beloved Prototype X shirt to the parade because two entries behind the Riverton float was team 3230 Prototype X.
It was so good to see the team-- we may not have someone on the team, but they are still our team.
On a funny note, it looks like the guys walking are holding hands.  I am quite certain it was just the angle and they are not actually holding hands. 
Clark will like to see this picture.
Oh look, it's a picture of Clark and Bethany way back when.
Not quite, but so close.
The always creative George is at it again.  This time making string instruments out of kitchen trash and organizes Peter and Greta into a band.  
Here he is composing music for his instrument.  I love the way his mind works.
I want to make mention of Greta's fashion choices.  I get her dressed every day in one set of "normal clothes.  By the end of the day she has layered on several more articles.  Her very favorite shirt is the pink-ruffled My Little Pony shirt that she puts on whenever she can find it.  
Her clothing choices do make for a lot of laundry because it's challenging to keep track of what is actually dirty and what was only a middle layer of clothing.  I suppose one of the nice things about having so many children is you know full well how long each stage lasts and a little extra laundry is a small price to pay for her smiles. 

No comments: