Sunday, June 12, 2022

Catch All

 

Cannon got a little shiner from getting elbowed in the eye while playing basketball with the young men.

Faith took the ACT Saturday morning.  When I picked her up and took her to lunch (as per tradition), her first words were, "That was pretty much the worst thing I've ever done in my whole life".
But you know she can't stay down for long:)
Abe was awesome and took these four down to Red Ledges for reptile hunting.  Uh... I'd say they were successful.
George is definitely living his best life.
Date night with the Johansens:)
We had a great evening going to see Light In the Piazza.  I concur with Andrea's analysis-- it was equal parts weird and disturbing.  I probably don't need to ever see this show again. 
Elinor is still working at the Walmart pharmacy nearest our house.  She has thought about transferring to a store closer to where she lives in Vineyard, but lucky for us she really loves the people and job she is doing where she's at.  So that means when I go to Walmart 10 times a week, I get to go say hi to her:)
Faith is in the blue suit doing a backstroke start at her meet on Friday.  
It was kind of funny that it ended up being the four of us that went to see Top Gun, but man, it was so fun!  What a great movie!
I don't think I've shared the pics and video of Greta's gymnastics performance that happened in the middle of May.
Here is the video.

No comments: