Sunday, June 5, 2022

Dance, Dance, Dance with Peter and Greta

 Cannon, George, Peter, and Greta all performed in Central Utah Ballet's "Ballet to Broadway" show in May.  It was two wonderful nights and we enjoyed it SO MUCH!

Could I love this anymore?  
Greta had a wonderful year of  Pre-Ballet 3.
Jennie Creer-King taught her class and she was a magnificent teacher.
What a little gentleman!  Peter has not quite decided how he feels about doing ballet yet, but he did tell me "I lOVE PERFORMING ON STAGE!"  So that's something.
Remember when I told you how I was accidentally sending Peter to two ballet classes each week, when he was really only supposed to be in one?  But then when I discovered my mistake (and after talking to the director), I kept sending him to both classes?  Here is his first class.
He performed with both classes back to back.  He never asked why he was in two when everyone else was only in one.  
Miss Cassidy taught both of his classes and she was so patient and positive with Peter.
Abe helped chaperone backstage during the dress rehearsal so he snagged some extra pictures.
I'm so glad we have these two in our family.



No comments: