Sunday, December 23, 2018

Dance, Cannon, Dance

Last week Cannon had his parent observation nights for his dance classes.  Thankfully, they were two nights he didn't have Nutcracker, so I could go watch him.  I love, love, love watching his classes.  For one, I am NOT a dancer myself, so it is really interesting to watch.  But even more so, I can't get enough of watching him do something he loves so much and works so hard at.  It's pretty awesome.  So I am going to put up a lot of the many pictures I took.







These were all from the ballet technique class.
Next up are from his contemporary class.



I can hardly believe how hard these kids work.  I mean, it is really, really good, but I almost feel guilty sitting there watching them work so hard.  It's awesome.

Cannon's teacher, Lindsay is a remarkable teacher and dancer and choreographer.  I am so grateful Cannon can learn from her.  She gave him the best compliment after class.  She told me that she has taught a lot of boys over the years and that Cannon is the only one she has taught who works as hard as the girls do.  It is a true pleasure to watch him develop as a dancer.

No comments: