Friday, December 14, 2018

December 14, 2018

When last I wrote, I mentioned how wonderful they are.  Nothing has changed.
Moving on.
The younger kids taking over the D&D room-- younger siblings of the originals.  I have no idea why Cannon is holding up a construction paper heart.  I'm not sure he knows why.
The current "older" D&D gang.
Wrapped in her "Fuzzy"-- what she calls her favorite blanket.
Like every other child in this family, except even more so, Greta lives on the kitchen counter.  It's her perch.  She plays there, dances there, eats there.  She likes to be in the middle of all the action

Cute, happy, early morning swimmers.
Too much fun at an escape room with friends.  We were victorious! 
I was the lucky one who got to be handcuffs. 
Somebody was happy to see her sister--
Greta was pretty happy too.
Peter relaxing at a swim meet.
We celebrate moments when Peter is relaxing.

No comments: