Thursday, December 27, 2018

One More Nutcracker Post

I really am almost done talking about Nutcracker-- just one more post.
We are not allowed to take any pictures of the boys in the their Nutcracker costumes-- copyright laws, dressing room laws and such.  So when Ballet West put up pictures of the moment on stage when Fritz breaks the head off of the nutcracker on Instagram, you better believe I took a screen shot of those puppies!  I love this picture.  I adore Cannon's face.  I love the shock and horror on everyone else's faces.
And here is the other half of the wide picture-- do you see adorable George?  He's in brown on the right side.  Everyone's emotions are just so good!
Same pictures, just zoomed in a little.
Closer in on George.
One more with Cannon in the background.

My dad told me on Christmas Eve that there had been a dance review in the Deseret News that named Cannon by name.  Here's what it said.
So yeah.  That's pretty awesome.  Here's the link to the full article. https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900046967/dance-review-after-63-years-ballet-wests-nutcracker-is-still-breath-of-wintery-holiday-fresh-air.html
Okay. That's all.  Nutcracker was fabulous and I now declare it officially over!

No comments: