Saturday, December 15, 2018

Fox Family Christmas Party 2018

Sunday evening was the annual Fox Family Christmas party.  Left to right, Stuart, Daniel, Marjorie, Phil, and Abe.  These are the Utah Fox siblings.  A Fox family gathering is always loud and somewhat chaotic, but it's so enjoyable.  We love being together.
My sisters-in-law are the best!  
And I'd just like to say that my selfie shots are getting better!  
Everett, Els, and Gentri-- three of my favorites.
Peter quite "entertained" the masses with his charmingly domineering spirit.
Give me strength.. and patience for the years to come.
We all brought appetizers to share and they were tasty vittles. 
 So loud, so much laughter.  Just what a family gathering ought to be.
Some of the littles-- Phoebe, George, Brigham, Peter, and J.J.
I do like to think that Clark may be home for a gathering next year!
Abe and his daughters.  But the real focus of this picture is the mirror.  Abe recognized it from his childhood home growing up and was "concerned" that it had ended up in his sister's home.  Kidding.  Not kidding.
She fell asleep on the way to the party.  And she is perfect.  The end.


No comments: