Sunday, December 16, 2018

George's Christmas Dance Recital 2018

George had his tap and ballet dance recital last Saturday night.  He dances at Wasatch Arts and I adore this studio.  It's a lot of fun, always appropriate and the recitals are so enjoyable.  It's been so great watching George improve over the last couple of years. 

 He's so cute!

Here is his ballet class performance.

He did a great job.  I wish we could video their Ballet West Nutcracker performances, but that is a big no-no.  I love to watch the boys dance!
Dance schedules in January are markedly simplified after the Nutcracker craziness of the fall.
We sure enjoy our little George.  He tends to fly under the radar more than some in this house, but we love him and are so happy he is ours!

1 comment:

Erik Maurer said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Dance Expression